Gasparilla International Film Fest announces lineup

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gasparilla International Film Fest announces lineup

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:52 am

This year's festival runs from March 18 through March 21.

Among the films to be screened is "Endure," a thriller starring Judd Nelson and Tom Arnold that was filmed in Lakeland and Polk County. Congratulations Judd!! cheers bounce I love you

Back to top Go down

Re: Gasparilla International Film Fest announces lineup

Post  cecilia on Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:42 pm

i sneaked at work & looked at my judd alerts and saw this fantastic news. it made my day go so much better. it's finally happening! cheers bom bounce Basketball do you know if judd is going to attend the festival. Question cheers bom bounce Basketball
cecilia

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:49 pm

Do I know??? What do I look like I know everything about Judd, his every movement come on..lol I am preparing over in maine for the Jewish Film Festival next month. I thought you had the ins on which events he went to. I am just the "Ice Angel" Laughing I love you

Back to top Go down

Post  cecilia on Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:29 pm

ok, i guess i have to break down and call him.... Razz
cecilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:35 pm

Oh give him my number....oh wait, he has it...well, if he has the letter he does Laughing I love you

Back to top Go down

Post  cecilia on Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:22 am

here's a little other info i found out so it seems it's unclear whether judd will attend any of the festivals. hope he does though. Very Happy

"The screenings at film festivals will give "Endure" exposure that could lead to a distribution deal. The Nashville Film Festival, founded in 1969, is one of the nation's oldest. That one and the Sarasota Film Festival both take place in April.

Carleton and Tritton plan to attend all three festivals. O'Brien, who is at work on a new screenplay, said he expects to make Sarasota and Nashville but is uncertain about Tampa. The filmmakers said it is unclear whether any cast members will attend the festivals.

The "Endure" team still hopes to hold a screening in Lakeland at some point, possibly at the Polk Theatre, where some scenes were filmed".

enjoy your weekend and try to stay warm.....
cecilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:51 am

I heard a rumor he is may be attending night of 100 stars next sunday...I agree I hope he attends the festival in Florida...

(Stay warm...me?!...its warm here...lol I love when Mainers think 30 and 40 degrees are cold)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top