night of 100 stars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

night of 100 stars

Post  cecilia on Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:49 am

watch for judd siting on sunday, march 7. it seems this is one event judd never misses (usually wears his famous vest from i believe "suddenly susan"). i love because usually wireimage & getty capture him and also google video (at least they captured him once)... anyway here's the scoop...

LOS ANGELES—On Oscar ® night Sunday, March 7, the Beverly Hills Hotel's Crystal Ballroom will once again provide the venue for the arrival of approximately 150-200 stars who will attend the hottest celebrity Awards party in town with even bigger names than last year.

The formal sit-down dinner viewing party has always included past Oscar winners and nominees who will return to pay tribute to this year's favorite Award nominees. Stars and their guests will be dressed to the nines in Formal fashions represented by the nation’s finest design houses.

The media has always rated the Night of 100 Stars as one of the top Award parties. The Daily News rated this party as "...the number one Oscar party, just for the sheer number of celebrities attending..." ABC's Good Morning America covers this party from inside and said, " Voting Academy members flock to the Night of 100 Stars and we are here tonight with last year's winners Peter Fonda and Martin Landau along with Tom Arnold, Anna Nicole Smith, and the cast of the West Wing. Is this an Oscar party or the Golden Globes?" The Jimmy Kimmel Show tapes segments for the show and said, " ...a wild party with mostly celebrities and they are everywhere you look." The Hollywood Reporter says, " Numerous former Academy Award winners and nominees turned out Sunday during the Night of 100 Stars Oscar Gala...including (150 stars) Richard Dreyfuss, Martin Landau, Fred Willard, James Cromwell...."

RSVP 2010 Celebrity List to Follow - A Partial List of 2009 Attendees expected
Sean Astin, Krista Allen, Ed Asner, Jason Alexander, Powers Boothe, Daniel Baldwin, Jermain Jackson, Timothy Busfield, Joe Bologna, Armand Asante, Susan Blakely, John Corbet, Tia Carrere, Keith Carradine, Traci Lords, David Hasselhoff, James Cromwell, Stephen Collins, Michael Chiklis, David Carradine, Joanna Cassidy, Richard Dreyfuss, Kevin Dillon, Lolita Davidovich, Robert Davi, Bruce Davison, Lou & Carla Ferrigno, Frances Fisher, Dave Foley, Peter Fonda, Jon Favreau, Joley Fisher, Robert Forster, Jeff Garlin, James Darren, Carla Cugino, Dominick Dunne, Lou Gossett Jr., Dennis Haysbert, Dennis Hopper, Dule Hill, Cheryl Hines, Monty Hall, Harry Hamlin, Marilu Henner, Ken Howard, Jack Klugman, Richard Karn, Martin Landau, Ron Livingston, Hal Linden, Richard Lewis, Sharon Lawrence, Michael Lerner, Matthew Modine, Chris McDonald, Camryn Manheim, Dylan McDermott, Jesse Metcalf, Ming Na, Judd Nelson, Kevin Nealon, Danielle Panabaker, Kevin Pollak, Stephanie Powers, Michelle Phillips, Lou Diamond Phillips, Freddie Rodriguez, Jason Ritter, Brande Roderick, Adam Rodriguez, Pat Richardson, George Segal, Fred Savage, John Schneider, Tony Shaloub, Kevin Sorbo, Rob Schneider, Amber Tamblyn, Jennifer Tilly, the GEICO Caveman, Bo Derek, and over 100 more expected.. cheers

wish we could all join him! flower
cecilia

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: night of 100 stars

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:52 am

LOL I JUST posted that under the other one as an add on...wow, your on alerts too aren't you Laughing Have a wonderful night Judd I love you flower cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  CL on Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:00 pm

I would be on the lookout come Oscar Sunday, but not just at the party. Just sayin.
CL

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-12-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:56 am

I better find my glasses then....oh where did I put those.... scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  cecilia on Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:23 am

omg cl should i maybe be up the street at the kodak theater confused i know they are closing down hollywood blvd starting monday getting ready for the oscar's so it's gonna be traffic jam city down my street (headache) until tuesday after the show. they need 7 days to put everything up and get everything ready and then 2 days after to clean and take everything down. my sister gets the bus right on hollywood-highland and they've been putting up the bleachers all week. could maybe judd actually be going to the oscars??? cl i wish i could read your mind. cyclops

i couldn't live without my alerts jnia. cheers
cecilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:34 pm

Your such a goober Cecilia tongue

Back to top Go down

Post  CL on Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:56 pm

Well there are rumors swirling towards that theory. Nothing official yet, but I would be on the lookout. Google the oscar news to find out what I am hinting at.
CL

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-12-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cecilia on Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:13 pm

yes! yes! yes! cl i'm positive i know what you are hinting at...it all makes sense! thanks for leading me in the right direction. cheers Basketball bom bounce

i'm am a goober aren't i jnia! maybe i'm a bit of a "weenie" too...... lol!
cecilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum