Judd Nelson Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gasparilla Film Festival..Showing Endure..Saturday

Go down

Gasparilla Film Festival..Showing Endure..Saturday Empty Re: Gasparilla Film Festival..Showing Endure..Saturday

Post  cecilia Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:49 pm

Like a Star @ heaven bounce cheers bom I love you
cecilia
cecilia

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Gasparilla Film Festival..Showing Endure..Saturday Empty Re: Gasparilla Film Festival..Showing Endure..Saturday

Post  Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:35 pm

Cecilia....I found Judds voice in my phone, and I am NOT kidding! LOL...I had to listen to it a few time...nothing like talking about lobster to get you all hot and bothered! Embarassed bounce cheers Laughing I don't even know how it got there...wtf...wow...

Back to top Go down

Post  cecilia Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:58 am

omg that is so cool and so spooky... is this a ghostly affraid voice apparition Question i want his voice on my phone too! what did he say????? cheers
cecilia
cecilia

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:17 pm

I told ya, its something about lobster...you can make out a little of his laugh...I still don't know how it got on the phone...I have thought about it all night...played it over and over again... Yeah sure I will take Judds voice in my phone.. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down