Endure

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Endure

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:35 pm

Endure sold out for 4/12 showing at Sarasota Film Festival!!! Yay! cheers I love you I love you

Back to top Go down

Re: Endure

Post  cecilia on Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:18 pm

Very Happy cheers bounce i am so happy with this news. did you happen to see the trailer Question silly question i know. it just looks so scary. can you imagine that movie plus judd on the big screen!!! is it too much to hope for.... drunken
cecilia

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:36 pm

Oh I saw it. I went to http://www.enduremovie.com/ there are also some very nice pics of Judd on the site Wink
Now what I wish Portland would do, and other cities as well, Judd being from Portland, you would think that when Judd has a movie coming out they would show it here. What sells is showing it in places like Boston, LA or NYC. Give it a home feel not just big city. People around Portland are proud of Judd cheers

At least Endure is finally going to show in Lakeland where it was filmed..
Evil or Very Mad Drives me nuts people here worship McDreamy..YUCK.

Back to top Go down

Post  cecilia on Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:46 pm

the endure site is really awesome, and i love the gallery! i think they should show it in portland too since that's where judd's from, but i'm happy it's going to lakeland. Very Happy

omg, mcdreamy is here too - double yuck! Shocked some people get way too much exposure and really become very boring. now judd, gets very little exposure which keeps us wanting more & more & more & still more! I love you
cecilia

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:44 pm

and more and more and more and more..... I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum