Judd Bandwagoners

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Judd Bandwagoners

Post  Guest on Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:44 pm

Rolling Eyes Ugh, I reall don't understand how people can say, "Oh I have been a Judd fan for years" then you go back and read previous posts and they controdict themselves. How can you be a fan for years? No Where have you been all this time? I just don't get it. It kinda pisses Evil or Very Mad me off, but what can ya do Question I didn't grow up as a true 80's child, I was born in 76, but I do remember the first time I saw making the grade....it was then..that moment, I knew it...It was my fate to become J.N.I.A... Laughing I just refer people here to this site.. Arrow That is my General Chit chat....

PS: The Boston Bruins beat my Buffalo Sabres tonight Sad ...Hockey season is almost over & I go back to "Real Work" next week.

STAND UP AND SHOUTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! Sorry I am head banging to Steel Dragon bounce

Back to top Go down

Re: Judd Bandwagoners

Post  cecilia on Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:13 pm

i'm standing up & shouting for jnia... cheers omg, then that means my boston bruins won! cheers now i'm bouncing up & down! bounce
cecilia

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:17 pm

Yes you and Judd go celebrate! LOL

Back to top Go down

Post  cecilia on Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:52 pm

we'll raise a few glasses in celebration drunken and then shed a few tears Sad for your buffalo sabres and then come pick you up for a night on the town cheers and promise not to razz Razz you to much... lol! ps...ok i've started celebrating a little early.... geek
cecilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:07 pm

Oh I did that last weekend before I went golfing... No never drink the night before when you haven't golfed in 7 years...what a day it was..at least I didn't bash anyones windows out this time Laughing You celebrate a way but don't pick me up unless you have a DD drinking and driving never mix Razz Glad your having fun lol! Send me drunk pics...

Back to top Go down

Post  cecilia on Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:23 am

i would never ever drink and drive. i just can't stand drunk drivers. they always kill innocent people and escape with barely a scratch. they are right up there with hit & run drivers and people who are cruel to animals! Sad truth be known, i rarely get drunk...exception was st. patrick's day celebrating my grandfather. Smile i may get tipsy, but not down & out drunk! Very Happy
cecilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:27 pm

Only takes me half of whatever I am drinking...I rarely drink...cheap date.. Mad ugh I hate that label. Yes I see to many dead animals laying in the streets. I have ZERO tolerance for anyone who drinks and drives, I think one is to many..I always tell anyone wherever you are I will pick you up, if I can't I will call someone who can. flower

Back to top Go down

Post  cecilia on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:58 am

you're my kind of people! cheers
cecilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:45 pm

And you mine cheers