scleroderma research may 25, 2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down

scleroderma research may 25, 2010

Post  cecilia on Wed May 26, 2010 6:03 pm

new "hot" photos of judd on wireimage taken yesterday attending the fundraiser to benefit the scleroderma research at the beverly wilshire hotel - may 25 in beverly hills, ca.... now i have to go back, check them out again and drool.... I love you love that man!

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=SRH&sfld=A&logsrch=1&nbc1=1&str=Judd%20Nelson
cecilia

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: scleroderma research may 25, 2010

Post  Guest on Wed May 26, 2010 6:23 pm

Oh my..... I love you I love you I love you Love the Judd do you Cecilia! LOL Very strong word that L word! I say the same thing, only Greenish brown female sheep Thanks for the heads up, it will make my night Very Happy Arrow I have a secret(a Judd secret)...and If I don't tell someone soon...I might bust!!

Question Cecilia are you on Facebook? Just wondering...

Back to top Go down

Post  cecilia on Thu May 27, 2010 6:46 pm

oh yes jnia...love, love, love that man! I love you don't you just love that word. there we also some pics from this fundraiser on celebrityphoto.com, but i can't get them big like on wireimage. all i get are thumbnails, and there is this cute one of him smiling... Sad i don't want you to bust jnia so you better tell me that judd secret. Wink you know you want too, you know you will eventually, you know you don't wanna bust! Razz you know i was on facebook a long, long time ago, but i haven't been on for ages. i joined cos i got friended. i think last count i had two or maybe three friends. i don't even remember my password. shame on me. Embarassed i joined myspace because i wanted to have a judd invite. Smile i never fixed it up cool, it's just bare bones...oh shoot, i'm late...i forgot my sister & i are going out to dinner tonite and she's phoning me...bye Shocked
cecilia

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu May 27, 2010 7:49 pm

Got the pics from the other site...or Saw them... I'm in love with love, but it is not in love with me...unrequited... Crying or Very sad I am trying to keep the Judd secret...it's almost done! Opps! Getting ahead of myself! No one knows about it, except me. I am such the lonely soul Laughing Well I hope you have a fun night I am nursing a hangover...and I never drink...ugh what a friggin night in the Old Port.... pale

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top