Judd Nelson Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lifetime movie network

Go down

Lifetime movie network Empty Lifetime movie network

Post  Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:04 pm

Lifetime movie network is airing Cabin by the Lake (at least here in Maine) tonight Tuesday at 10pm affraid @ Stanley!!!!

Back to top Go down

Lifetime movie network Empty Re: Lifetime movie network

Post  cecilia Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:01 pm

affraid affraid affraid
cecilia
cecilia

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:07 pm

Come here so I can cry on your shoulder Cecilia, my friend moved away a few days ago...not even Judd Nelson can cheer me up...what the hell am I going to do Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  cecilia Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:13 pm

awww jnia, i'm going to fedex you my shoulder to you to cry on. Sad did your friend move far like out of maine? (now that would a crazy move) Shocked sure judd can cheer you up...just put on thedarkbackward and marty will surely make you smile! Very Happy wish i could come and give you a big hug... off subject...i'm so excited cos the celtics are going to beat the living daylights out of the lakers. Basketball now that would make you smile just a little...right...you should see all those nasty gold & purple flags flying on everyone's car. i wore green today just to spite them all. now are you laughing.... No
cecilia
cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:09 pm

He is out of Maine...I have been walking the streets of the old port, stopping where we walked, crying on the benches, standing on the parking garage roof, thinking of the horrible seagulls and the messes they made. I go around the corner and keep hoping he will be there, but he is not. Gosh I miss him, who will I go to horrible horror movies with? I can't even think of sports now, or the dark backward...I hope for Judds sake the celtics win. I am sure Judd would be happy your wearing a celtics jersey. Thanks for the shoulder, but I still have lost my smile... even my shadow looks lonely, no one walks next to it. No

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:52 pm

Okay, so after not sleeping and bottles of mountain dew I found myself running through the basement of work singing "I wanna be an airborne ranger" Sound familiar?

Back to top Go down

Post  cecilia Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:05 pm

very familiar! bounce bet you were smiling too... i was crying Sad cos the celtics lost! just wait until sunday though... Very Happy
cecilia
cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:55 pm

Don't cry, you will make me cry, no one should never cry alone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content