Well here it is Cecilia...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Well here it is Cecilia...

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:41 am

I started writing a book on Judd in January I am struggling to finish it I have the PERFECT ending, it is Phenom! cheers However...getting in his head has been a struggle. confused Now I am going back to school, I've cut back my flying lessons, I am working full time, I quit smoking, my cat is having babies, my good friend moved away and I really want to finish this but geez I think I am having a melt down! scratch Did I mention I think I am at my sexual peak and my friend that moved away was also my F buddy! Dammit!!!

Go celtics Question Very Happy

Judd has no clue about the book, I don't use his name or any reference to him. The character is based on him. I will never tell him, don't you tell either...right now just notebooks sitting on my shelf waiting to be typed up. I am 3/4 done, I have the beginning, the ending and a majority of the middle..but something is missing and I have been racking my brain. Since I work in a nursing home assisted living facility I have a few perks, other than fighter pilots, nurses, teachers, I also have people that used to edit. Although their are some sexual spots in the book, the 80 year olds I let read it tell me they love it! They laugh, they cried and they could relate to a lot of it. What the hell to do I don't know...I need a miracle....

That is my general Chit chat!! Sorry I stopped writing letters so I come here to vent!

Back to top Go down

Re: Well here it is Cecilia...

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:08 pm

I started smoking again...tomorrow is another day, is that quote "With failure you just try again" so 10th time is the charm to quit then, right? Technically I am still wearing the patch and smoking, but I have done that before...so maybe I haven't started smoking again I just caved...Dammit I hate caving!

Back to top Go down

Post  cecilia on Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:17 am

first congrats on your book and also for quitting the ciggies. cheers

it really sounds like you have a lot on your plate at the moment. fingers crossed things will get better for you. maybe once everything starts going smoother then you will find the missing piece and the miracle will happen. even if i did know him, i promise i wouldn't tell him what you are doing. i'd leave that to you. Smile

Basketball celtics lost so sadů Crying or Very sad
cecilia

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:56 pm

Haha, yes I will never tell. I am upset about the celtics because one of the members of the nursing home is a huge celtics fan and is about to have a major operation, he said he wanted that win to give him something to smile about before the surgery. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:57 pm

My cat had 5 babies tonight cheers I helped delivery...Awesome! 2 black, and 2 gray, and 1 kinda off colored looking one. Think I should name one of them Bender? Or Judd? Maybe Nelson? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Oh man

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:03 pm

Lo! in the painted oriel of the West,
Whose panes the sunken sun incarnadines,
Like a fair lady at her casement, shines
The evening star, the star of love and rest!
And then anon she doth herself divest
Of all her radiant garments, and reclines
Behind the sombre screen of yonder pines,
With slumber and soft dreams of love oppressed.
O my beloved, my sweet Hesperus!
My morning and my evening star of love!
My best and gentlest lady! even thus,
As that fair planet in the sky above,
Dost thou retire unto thy rest at night,
And from thy darkened window fades the light

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down