FAKE JUDD PAGE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FAKE JUDD PAGE

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:16 pm

I am so mad right now. I found a Judd Nelson on fb. I befriended him hoping that he was real. I had my doubts. When I asked him questions and sent him mailing asking about upcoming events etc I got no answer. He or she states on their page that they are Judd and that they opened this page so that they can interact with fans yet he or she never posts squat about events or movies or anything related to Judd's career. Never answers questions or anything! Why have a page to interact with fans if you are never going to interact with fans? Anyway, like I said, I had my doubts about this person from the get go, but a little part of me hoped. When I got no answers and I was tired of waiting I took it a step further and asked one of Judd's good friends who I have recently been talking to now and then. He told me that none of those pages are Judd. Since he is friends with Judd and has been for a long time I am sure that he would know. Here is the answer he gave me when I asked about that fake page......

*Clifton Collins Jr. June 27 at 1:53pm
No, It's fake, Judd not on any of them sites. It took me years just to talk him into letting me set up his DVD player ! It stayed in the box for like 3 years! Now Judd is an animal on him computer, he said I didnt know that youd have access to your own library !! hahaa love that dude ! *

So when I gladly posted on the fake page about that not really being Judd, what does the fake Judd do? Retaliates by posting all over my facebook page calling me fat and ugly. Yeah I admit I called his bluff and told him if he was real to post a real photo of himself and not some Googled up photo from the net. That is when he or she started calling me names. I think it is a woman, why? Because I know damn well that our Judd would never talk to a fan the way that fake loser did to me. Only a woman (when jaded) would attack another woman about her weight or her looks. Please. What a loser and it makes me so mad. And this person is smearing Judd's overall appearance making people think that Judd really talks that way and attacks people. I have reported this profile and still Facebook lets it stay up. I don't get it but what else can I do? Here is the fake profile.....
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=100001145379267&v=wall&ref=search

Here is my fb profile where you can read all the mean things this fake Judd said to me.....http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001145379267#!/Malaysya
Yeah I gave it right back to him or her. Told them off big time.

Thanks for listening to me vent. I just didn't want anyone else to be fooled by this joker.

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE JUDD PAGE

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:37 pm

I am not friends with anyone on FB named Judd Nelson. Way to give back to him! Kick a little ass! You go girl! You're not fat or ugly and I agree Judd would never insult a woman. I wonder if it is the same person that runs the Myspace Judd Nelson page, not the fan site. I asked the same kinds of questions and they couldn't answer. Well wherever Judd is or what he is doing, I am sure he is very happy you stood up for him. Hell I haven't given up hope and it's been eight years...Hang in there! Glad I am not the only one who comes here to vent.... Sad

Hugs from Maine Malaysya

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:57 pm

Oh and I wanted to tell you that I too write Judd stories. I am so embarrassed to let any of my family read them lol. Although I refer to him as 'Jake' in my stories, I just know my sister would figure it out and pick on me to no end. haha she would never let me live that one down. She loves it when she thinks I have a crush on some actor. More for her to taunt me with Laughing but that is what sis's are for! I hope you publish yours. I would love to read it.

Yeah, I don't vent much online but this one really ticked me off. Judd's too special to be haivng his rep smeared or whatever. Ahhh must go watch a Judd movie now hehe he is going to be in my head for a while now! I love you

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:11 pm

OMG..I don't think I could let anyone actually read it, it's very...ummm personal it's very real. It's fiction and non fiction both...I am so scared writing it, my hands tremble to no end. It is very passionate to me..as he is. I love you I have let three people read what I have written so far, my favorite critique was "Kerry if you don't publish this I'm going to get out of my wheelchair and kick your ass myself!" Laughing She was once an editor, now she is one of the members at the assisted living facility I work at. Tonight again I will pull an upper all nighter typing, writing more. Then work 8-430. I need a perk up, maybe I should watch a Judd movie too.

Oops..now you know my name, well my real name...do'h!

Back to top Go down

Post  cecilia on Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:20 pm

now i am really pissed with this jerk pretending to be judd (gag) Evil or Very Mad and then having the nerve to call you fat & ugly Twisted Evil when this so-called person can't even show their true colors. No you're anything but fat and ugly. you're a beautiful girl malaysya, and i'm so proud that you stood up to this moron. cheers he's going to be uncovered and remember karma is a b**tch.Wink judd is a much too private person to ever do the f/b thing and he would never insult someone like that imposter did to you. i wish he would get yanked off that page cos i hate someone impersonating our man! whew, now i feel better for venting too.... Smile
cecilia

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:22 pm

Haha.. Cecilia you always tickle me Laughing Put in some Billie Holiday and let the music clear your minds...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:29 pm

Thanks all. It's good to have support. I love you
Hey like I told that faker, I might be fat but at least I have the guts to show who I really am! I don't hide behind fake pictures! It's one thing to Role play (as some do and pretend to be a celeb) and those people admit to role playing, but the ones that flat out lie about it and really think that they are the real deal, have got to be totally mental cases! I used to not care who was who and I was just there for fun, but now it's war Twisted Evil and I am going to do my best to have that profile removed! Poor Judd, god only knows what he has to deal with in real life.

PS Don't worry if we know your real name Jnia, you know mine now too it's on my facebook Smile
Malysya is my writters name. Kind of goofy I know but when I first started writing years ago I was shy about it and didn't want people to know who wrote what. I am past that now though, but I always kept that name.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:34 pm

Rock it girl! Ugh...Mainers say my name funny because of all the R's in it, I can't help but giggle Laughing I love their accents!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:38 pm

The faker is deleted from Facebook!!!!! cheers Now I will keep my eye out and see if he she or it pops back up.

Ahh the sweetness of victory!

Back to top Go down

Post  cecilia on Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:44 pm

you can't beat karma! cheers
cecilia

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:06 pm