Judd Nelson Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Screening of 'shelved' Judd movie from the 80s!

2 posters

Go down

Screening of 'shelved' Judd movie from the 80s! Empty Screening of 'shelved' Judd movie from the 80s!

Post  CL Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:15 pm

Apparently Judd did a movie titled Rock n Roll Hotel in the early 1980s that was never released for whatever reason (its also supposedly his film debut). The Byrd Theatre in Richmond, VA (where the was filmed I believe) is holding a screening of it to benefit efforts to restore damages done to the theatre during a recent break-in.

They are billing it as "The Best Worst Movie You've Never Seen". Anyone interested or living near the Richmond area, here's the link to ticket info: Also the website has pics from the movie.

http://www2.richmond.com/content/2010/aug/17/save-byrd-see-bad-movie/
http://www.byrdtheatre.com/
CL
CL

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Screening of 'shelved' Judd movie from the 80s! Empty Re: Screening of 'shelved' Judd movie from the 80s!

Post  Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:49 pm

LMAO....sorry, inside joke....LMAO google....hahahah...you would have to know....LMAO...ugh I need to stop! Thanks for the info, thanks to google! Google, EBAY dirty socks.....LMAO Razz

Okay so I don't really use Google for words of wisdom. I thought it was funny. I make you feel stupid?! Ouch that hurts. I don't want to make you feel stupid. You wanna trump my hump?! (laughs) You can trump my wild card with wisdom in a minute.

Back to top Go down

Screening of 'shelved' Judd movie from the 80s! Empty Re: Screening of 'shelved' Judd movie from the 80s!

Post  cecilia Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:49 am

thanks cl.... Very Happy

here's a vid from the movie.... i have to wait until i get to work to view it so i'm not sure what it's like. my computer is being way too slow, Sad and i've got tons to do this weekend and not going to be home.....

www.wtvr.com/news/wtvr-rock-n-roll-hotel-story,0,1849018.story

let me know if it's good. Very Happy

cecilia
cecilia

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down