Judd Nelson Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello!

2 posters

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post  MaterialGirl1986 Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:54 pm

Hi there,

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Leslie, I'm a 22 years old girl from Massachusetts [East Coast Of The USA]. I've been a Judd Nelson fan for about 12 or so years now. I first saw Judd in The Breakfast Club at a young age. My mother was the one who showed me the movie. I've loved it ever since!

I was suprised to find a forum dedicated to him. Unfortunatly Judd does not get the recognition he deserves. Which is probably the fault of all of the direct-to-DVD films he's done. He's so talented, and I wish he would accept or be given a better role! He can definatly handle a main character role. Just look at Making The Grade, The Breakfast Club, St. Elmo's Fire, From The Hip etc.. If we're lucky maybe one day he will get the sort of role he deserves and will be recognized as the talented actor he is! I'll keep my eyes open and my fingers crossed!

MaterialGirl1986

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello

Post  Admin Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:21 am

Hi to you too ... good to see you on the board Very Happy

Have a good week .. Deb
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-12-13

http://www.judd-website.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post  Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:45 pm

I think the first time I saw Judd was in St Elmo's Fire when I was a kid and then when I got older (Teen) I saw The Breakfast Club. Been a fan since then. BTW my name is Shary. Malaysya is my writers name. I stumbled upon this site by accident, but I am so glad I did!

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum