Judd Nelson Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi to all Judd fans out there...

Go down

Hi to all Judd fans out there... Empty Hi to all Judd fans out there...

Post  Mallory Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:32 am

...I´m Mallory from Austria and member of this great forum since end of October 2008. So far so good...
The reason why I´m a Judd Nelson fan is that this man is simply fascinating...what else can I say?! Wink
He´s able to make even an evil guy like Stanley Caldwell so adorable and if i had a boss like Jack Richmond I would find it difficult to concentrate on my work!
Judd as Nathaniel Burke in Steel - sexy and evil...I also loved his clothing style and the short haircut...well, I could go on and on and on Smile

...but I have a problem: unfortunately I wasn´t able to get some of his movies here in Austria. This country is kind of sleeping when it comes to, let´s say, "special interests"...and my super new dvd recorder can´t play dvds from the U.S.! So I have to search for U.K. imports...haven´t been very successful so far (Amazon,...) concerning the movies "Every Breath", "Conflict of Interest", "Blackwater Trail" and "Blindfold".
Maybe someone out there can help me? That would be great!

Well - if you know how to get these movies on dvd - please let me know...!

Thanks and merry X-mas to all of you!!! santa
Mallory
Mallory
Mallory

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down