Making the grade

Go down

Making the grade

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:29 am

Making the grade Very Happy I have a few Judd Nelson press kits, one is from this movie...got to love this I love you

Back to top Go down

Re: Making the grade

Post  cecilia on Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:55 pm

love this movie! Very Happy
cecilia

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ahh

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:11 pm

I admit his films haven't been blockbuster hits, but I enjoy them all...I just hate when the critics are *****

Back to top Go down

Post  cecilia on Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:34 am

critics make me sick and mad. Evil or Very Mad it's like they hear judd nelson and automatically dismiss him. he's got so much more talent in his little finger than all of these new stars (not to mention those reality stars) who seem to get so much media attention. let's see where some of them will be in twenty years. anyway, we love judd and appreciate his body of work (and his body of course) and that's all that matters. love that man... I love you
cecilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Nice

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:53 pm

I know what you mean, I was reading the reviews for boondocks, and stopped after the negitive Judd remarks. I know what I like, I know who I support and no critic is going to change my mind. *rolls eyes at the reality stars* LOL at body of work and body...oh body lol, you love that man too, when are you coming to the states so we can have a Judd hang out and drool fest day lol Very Happy I love you

Back to top Go down

Post  cecilia on Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:32 pm

i live in the states ... in fact, i live in judd's neighborhood, but i've never seen him. Sad i'm in hollywood, and he's in west hollywood as you probably know. Wink i know just what you mean about the critics as soon as they lay into judd, i'm outta there. they just make me so mad! Evil or Very Mad
cecilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Really

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:43 pm

You live in Judds neighborhood and I am where he grew up...laughs If you ever bump into him give hima hug for me, I will do the same, and as for the critics....I will keep it nice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum