Judd Nelson Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wanna freakin' kill me, Nelson?

Go down

wanna freakin' kill me, Nelson? Empty wanna freakin' kill me, Nelson?

Post  john bender Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:31 am

Judd, honey, I figure it's about time we do some serious talking: I'm positive that you agree with me that I was - and still am - without a f***ing shadow of a doubt the best job you ever did in your pitiful little career. I'd even go so far as to say that virtually everything else you touched was a definite washout compared to your brilliant impersonation of my outstanding self! so, let me all calmly and amicably ask you just one thing: WHAT THE F***ING F*** YOU THINK YOU DOING????

you're enqueueing me in a line of ludicrous c-movie performances! you're selling me down the floods of your acting incompetence! you're commiting f***ing theatrical mayhem!

if you don't watch it, man, all this crap you're piling up on me's gonna break my bloody neck!

your's sincerely

John Bender
john bender
john bender

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

wanna freakin' kill me, Nelson? Empty Oh come on

Post  Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:58 pm

Sure the Breakfast Club was a great movie and I think it can relate to almost anyone; However I have to disagree and say that Judd has done a couple other movies, and even TV Movies (hint Billionare boys club) that were just as good as the breakfast club, and where do I start with from the hip...I mean I laughed my A** off in that movie. So "Bender" is it, try not to be so hard on Judd huh...he has done things just as good as the Breakfast club. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

wanna freakin' kill me, Nelson? Empty Re: wanna freakin' kill me, Nelson?

Post  john bender Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:28 am

fair enough, he might have delivered some halfway decent stuff when he was still young and sprightly but in recent years he's deteriorated sharply. flicks like "white rush", "entangled", "signals" or "black hole" are to be considered as nothing less but cinematic felony!

and aprart from that the way the man's violating his physiognomy is a downright sin! just look at his ludicrous gusto for facial fur felt or horrific head hear! jesus, and that after having been hot as hell in my looks...
john bender
john bender

Back to top Go down

wanna freakin' kill me, Nelson? Empty Well....

Post  Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:15 pm

I think Judd is sexy today! Very Happy Hey I think he looks just as good with facial hair as without. Yes everyone does have the younger days and films, etc. However I still say something huge lies for Judd around the corner. I may go as far as to say...that a lot of people tend to forget those "past actors" referring to them as "washed up" I think Judd Nelson is far from washed up.

Yes he may have the crazy hair and beard and wear the same time almost everywhere (which I am still trying to figure that one out) however. How can you not smile at him when you see him walking down the street with that ludicrous hair and beard. I have only the highest amount of admiration for him. He is a GREAT talent and I will never see him as washed up, old or a has been. I see him as artistic, a great writer, a friend, a ladies man, the man who can make anyone smile when their having an off day..you don't forget those kinds of people...you simply won't.

Back to top Go down

wanna freakin' kill me, Nelson? Empty how the hell could I EVER forget this

Post  john bender Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:34 am

"past actor"? after all he's f***ing me!...or am I f***ing him?...or am I just heading straight for borderlining schizo...?

however, if you say "something huge lies for Judd around the corner" then I say "that is most likely a huge hole in the ground that's gonna swallow him for good this time"

or if you say "How can you not smile at him when you see him walking down the street with that ludicrous hair and beard" then I say "how can you possibly smile at him while you're entirely occupied with pissing yourself laughing at him?”

and if you finally say "I see him as artistic, a great writer, a friend, a ladies man" then I say "f***ing Picasso was artistic, f***ing Shakespeare was a great writer, f***ing everybody is somebody's friend and if there is a ladies man round here then it's definitely f***ing ME!

but I don't wanna reduce my aspersions to polemics so let me add at least one very serious remark: I haven't yet seen the only film Judd Nelson appears as an actual writer of but as I understand it he quite often is somehow engaged in the development of the scripts underlying his films – and most of these films are outrageous and so NOT!! good!
So even if he wasn't contributing to the scripts his unfortunate choice in projects alone is prove enough that he has no proper sense of plotting, dramatic composition or character design.

I insofar express massive reservations at least concerning your attributing Mr. Nelson as a “great writer”.

and apropos “friend”: how would you want to know about his qualities in this department? you don't know him personally, do you?
john bender
john bender

Back to top Go down

wanna freakin' kill me, Nelson? Empty Re: wanna freakin' kill me, Nelson?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down