Judd Nelson Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

judd on sci-fi

3 posters

Go down

judd on sci-fi Empty judd on sci-fi

Post  cecilia Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:14 pm

hi everyone...

great news...judd is going to be on the sci-fi network in "infected" on sunday, april 27 at 9:00. to be on the safe side, check your listings for time. Very Happy

www.tv-now.com/stars/jnelson.html

happy weekend!
cecilia
cecilia

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

judd on sci-fi Empty Re: judd on sci-fi

Post  CL Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:42 pm

So, I don't know how I missed this thread but I ended up catching part of "Infected" last night. I was watching "Desperate Housewives" when my brother came in and told me quote "That Judd Nelson is in some movie on SciFi, I think he's playing an alien or something but he's really creeping me out." I only saw parts of the movie after that, but I will say this much: It's a bad movie. A really bad movie. In fact it's the type of movie that they will probably make fun of on "The Soup" this weekend. I really can't judge Judd's performance in it, partly due to the fact I didn't see enough of him to garner an opinion, and lastly because he plays an alien so his performace is suppose to be a little weird. Sorry to disappoint the rest of you who haven't seen it yet, but really don't waste your time on this film. It's just not worth it.

CL
CL
CL

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  MaterialGirl1986 Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:02 pm

I hate to sound cruel. But if it is a direct to dvd film it probably isn't worth watching. Most of them aren't. It's so sad. Cause I love Judd's work!

MaterialGirl1986

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down