Judd Nelson Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well since no one is going to post this I suppose I will

2 posters

Go down

Well since no one is going to post this I suppose I will Empty Well since no one is going to post this I suppose I will

Post  Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:16 am

Judd Nelson & Burt Reynolds Video

This 1986 dramatization about the dangers of drugs and drinking stars Judd Nelson and Burt Reynolds, the living embodiments of clean living and sobriety. Also starring a young and impressionable Dermot Mulroney

http://www.foundfootagefest.com/videos/shatteredif-your-kids-drugs

Back to top Go down

Well since no one is going to post this I suppose I will Empty Re: Well since no one is going to post this I suppose I will

Post  cecilia Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:38 pm

happy to report i actually have this vhs tape.... of course, judd looks adorable.... Very Happy
cecilia
cecilia

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Well since no one is going to post this I suppose I will Empty Re: Well since no one is going to post this I suppose I will

Post  Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:44 pm

Okay now it is my mission to get something you don't have....a photo with Judd & I with me holding a sign that says "Hi Cecilla" lol! Now I have to wonder how the hell I am going to pull that off...Hmm scratch I have an idea but it may take many years...ugh. Well it's already been over eight since ******** ****** ****** **** Well if the bruins can beat the Sabres I suppose anything is possible cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:46 pm

I changed my mind...I want the sign to say "I have something Cecilla doesn't" lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  cecilia Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:21 pm

you will probably shock me with something i don't have. Shocked wait you already have when you posted some of those photos i had never seen.... Smile
cecilia
cecilia

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:27 pm

I aim high...I always want more and bigger... lol! Shocking you has become my 3rd job Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  CL Sat May 01, 2010 8:18 pm

Lol, the library that I used to work has a vhs copy of this. I checked it out once just for laughs. This sucker has gone viral over the last few days though. Its on a lot of blogs.
CL
CL

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down