Judd Nelson Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Hughes Tribute/ TBC 25th Anniversary Q&A

3 posters

Go down

John Hughes Tribute/ TBC 25th Anniversary Q&A Empty John Hughes Tribute/ TBC 25th Anniversary Q&A

Post  CL Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:34 pm

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/07/29/did-we-stutter-film-society-to-pay-tribute-to-john-hughes/

Sept 19-20th in NYC. Sounds like a good time for those on the East Coast.
CL
CL

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

John Hughes Tribute/ TBC 25th Anniversary Q&A Empty Re: John Hughes Tribute/ TBC 25th Anniversary Q&A

Post  cecilia Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:02 pm

thanks cl. sounds like a great event. i wish it would be televised so we could see it. Smile i wonder why judd's name wasn't highlighted Question
cecilia
cecilia

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

John Hughes Tribute/ TBC 25th Anniversary Q&A Empty Re: John Hughes Tribute/ TBC 25th Anniversary Q&A

Post  CL Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:28 pm

Well if they allow cameras (which is hard to crack down on these days because of cellphone video capture) I would assume the q&a would probably end up on youtube at some point.

Here's ticket info for those that are interested. They go on sale tomorrow, Aug 5th.
http://www.filmlinc.com/wrt/onsale/johnhughest.html
CL
CL

Back to top Go down

Post  CL Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:05 pm

John Hughes Tribute/ TBC 25th Anniversary Q&A 10431610

Getty/Wireimage is still updating with more pics.
CL
CL

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:17 pm

OMG!!.....I need air...I think I just passed out.... Help... He looks wonderfully handsome proud and happy. Very Happy cheers bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  cecilia Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:29 am

our man did us proud! he looks so beautiful...so breathtaking....so adorable. I love you
cecilia
cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:04 am

Just a quick update (Hi all).

A friend went to this and sent this along to share with you guys - http://www.judd-website.co.uk/pictures.htm

Cecilia - Brittany says Hello Very Happy

Stay happy and well - Deb x
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-12-13

http://www.judd-website.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  cecilia Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:20 am

thanks for sharing the pic with us and luv you brittany! Very Happy

just watched part 2 and it was amazing although i just wish judd talked a little more and got the close-ups like molly... ally looks so fantastic, and i love the pics of her with judd that are all over the internet.

gotta run cos i'm at work and mr. bossman just walked in....
cecilia
cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:35 am

LMAO...Good interview.... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  CL Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:02 pm

Just finished watching part 2.

"WHERE'S EMILIO?" Lol. Wish that abc would release the full interview and not just randomly edited chunks. Good to know none of them will be dancing with the stars anytime soon. Oh, and I wouldn't have taken Judd as a twizzlers guy. Nice surprise.
CL
CL

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:25 pm

I laughed my ass off about making babies in the basement...omg Laughing They all looked great though. Twizzlers...lol Right on CL!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  CL Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:52 pm

CL
CL

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:03 pm

Maybe its me but I noticed something...is Judd...wincing? I noticed it in the GMA interview too...

Back to top Go down

Post  cecilia Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:06 pm

i noticed the same thing. it looked like he couldn't get comfortable. my sister said it looked like at times he was in pain. poor baby... Sad
cecilia
cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:33 pm

Sad Hugs to Judd I love you

Back to top Go down

Post  CL Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:45 pm

CL
CL

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down