Judd Nelson Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inspire....

Go down

Inspire.... Empty Inspire....

Post  Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:16 pm

Yes I am a nerd, I keep a photo of Judd in my living room, but the artwork....I keep that hidden Very Happy

Inspire.... 34njc.th I love you

PS: Did you see the percent increase on Judd at IMDB....Don't you love it!

Back to top Go down

Inspire.... Empty Re: Inspire....

Post  cecilia Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:22 pm

i love the increase in judd...so much better than the decreases he usually gets. cheers

i'm a nerd too. in my living room above the fireplace i have the darkbackward poster, then another one on the wall of stormy weathers, then a small frame on the telly with judd with crazy hair, then another small frame of judd in something about harry, then in the bedroom is two framed pics plus the poster of bender "being bad feels pretty good huh?...but no artwork... so yours is hidden huh Shocked i can only imagine, and i've got a great imagination when it comes to you know who.... Embarassed thanks again for all the great pics. i'm now going to go have a glass of wine and see if any of the celeb shows mention judd...lol! what a joke! Wink
cecilia
cecilia

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:28 pm

cheers Loving it too!! Yes Embarassed that artwork is hidden Embarassed If your imagination is like mine Embarassed Yeahhhh Damn I have been drinking a bottle of wine a night, its been a long few weeks!

Don't I wish the celebs show would, of course in a positive way. "DARE TO DREAM" lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum