Judd Nelson Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Umm...so

Go down

Umm...so Empty Umm...so

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:43 pm

I married a stranger seven years ago, we met three days before we got married, went on our first date the night before we got married. After 4 years of both seeing other people...today I filed for a divorce! Very Happy I've also gone from jet black hair back to almost my natural strawberry blondish! I can't wait until I go back to work tommorrow and they ask me what I did over the weekend! Today is a great day!

It was mutual...He's my best (straight) friend, but I want a lover...not a best friend. That is my general chit chat!!! Very Happy cheers Wanna get drunk?? LOL!

Back to top Go down

Umm...so Empty Re: Umm...so

Post  cecilia Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:35 pm

glad it was mutual...glad you're still "best" friends....i'll definitely celebrate the new strawberry blonde hair with a glass of red wine....i bet you completely surprised the people at work...i know you'll find a great lover....but most of all i'm happy that it was a great day for you and most of all that you're happy..... Very Happy lol! cheers
cecilia
cecilia

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:48 pm

Very Happy cheers TY.... No wine for me... I forget I am a light weight!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum