Judd Nelson Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pics of judd from 11.13.10

2 posters

Go down

pics of judd from 11.13.10 Empty pics of judd from 11.13.10

Post  cecilia Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:34 pm

omg, adorable new photos of judd taken on saturday arriving at the 4th. annual comedy celebration benefiting the peter boyle fund hosted by the international myeloma foundation at the wilshire ebell theatre (which i pass by every night on my way home from work) in beverly hills, ca. Very Happy

enjoy...

www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=SRH&sfld=A&logsrch=1&nbc1=1&str=Judd Nelson

also check out getty...there is 1 new one there that is not listed on wireimage ...it's him with "guest" also, don't forget he's on 2 1/2 men tonite.... i love him!
cecilia
cecilia

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

pics of judd from 11.13.10 Empty Re: pics of judd from 11.13.10

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:46 pm

Wow, he sure is looking I love you handsome! Thanks for posting this. It made me smile. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  cecilia Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:57 pm

something else to make you smile taken from the same event as the pics...oh, and didn't he look cute on two in a half men last nite only he was on too short of a time...keeps make you wanting more... Very Happy

enjoy

/www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3PnqoacNqU&feature=channel

cecilia
cecilia

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post  CL Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:21 pm

So how many episodes is "a couple"? Because after last night's episode *SPOILERS* there is no way that Chris is going from throwing rocks through Alan's window to just never being heard from again. Maybe not for awhile, but it just seemed sort of open ended with Alan still dating the ex-wife and all.

BTW, loved the episode. I didn't really care for the first one, the writing wasn't as good with the group of guys sitting in the dark. But I loved crazy Chris.

"But I like the coffee here."

lol

Edited to add, that CBS streams all episodes of Two and a Half Men online for free. Both of the episodes are available to watch.
CL
CL

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down