Judd Nelson Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"TBC" is being re-released on dvd again..

3 posters

Go down

"TBC" is being re-released on dvd again.. Empty "TBC" is being re-released on dvd again..

Post  CL Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:11 pm

September 16th, region 1 only. This edition has pretty much the same stuff as the other two, except that this one includes an audio commentary from both Judd and AMH.

Should be interesting what Judd has to say.

http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/the-breakfast-club2.html
http://www.amazon.com/Breakfast-Club-Emilio-Estevez/dp/B001AEF6BI/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1216065527&sr=1-4
CL
CL

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

"TBC" is being re-released on dvd again.. Empty "TBC" is being re-released on dvd again..

Post  cecilia Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:58 pm

thanks for the info cl...can't wait to hear what judd & amh have to say... Very Happy
cecilia
cecilia

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

"TBC" is being re-released on dvd again.. Empty Re: "TBC" is being re-released on dvd again..

Post  MaterialGirl1986 Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:01 pm

I wonder how old the audio is. Like, If it was done during the filming, after, or years later. I'm interested. But I just bought it on dvd not too long ago. So I doubt I'd buy it again. If someone does get it, Please let us know what the audio is like. =]

MaterialGirl1986

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

"TBC" is being re-released on dvd again.. Empty Re: "TBC" is being re-released on dvd again..

Post  CL Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:00 pm

Here is a more detailed list of the bonus features. I looks like the commentary is probably going to be new. I think i'm more excited for the documentaries now...
BONUS FEATURES:
– SINCERELY YOURS: In this 12-part documentary, Judd Nelson, Anthony
Michael Hall, Ally Sheedy and other cast members of The Breakfast Club
reflect on the making of the film that defined an entire generation!
Revisit the unforgettable characters and music plus hear filmmakers
such as Amy Heckerling (Fast Times at Ridgemont High) and Diablo Cody
(Juno) as they discuss the cultural resonance of the film.
– THE MOST CONVENIENT DEFINITIONS: THE ORIGINS OF THE BRAT PACK: Cast
members, journalists and film historians discuss the “Brat Pack” label
and its impact on pop culture and the group’s careers.
– FEATURE AUDIO COMMENTARY WITH ANTHONY MICHAEL HALL AND JUDD NELSON
– THEATRICAL TRAILER: Watch the original trailer from theatrical’s
promotional campaign.
CL
CL

Back to top Go down

Post  CL Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:56 pm

CL
CL

Back to top Go down

Post  CL Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:21 pm

Just got done watching the bonus features as well as the movie w/commentary from Judd and AMH. Let me say that any fan of TBC should either pick up a copy of this version, or go rent it. The 50 minute documentary was great, and very Judd heavy Very Happy . There is also a small 5 minute documentary as well on the whole "Brat Pack" label. The commentary though is very good. It's Judd, AMH and some guy I think from Universal. The three of them sat down and watched the movie together, and I yes it was within the last year as AMH makes a reference to when he shot Batman.

I know most of you already own a copy of TBC (I did as well before I bought this one) but let me tell you that Universal FINALLY got a brain a decided to add some special features to this version and it is worth the buy in my opinion.

And for you Region 2 people, TBC is being released on Monday. I don't know if it will include all of the special feature that the Region 1 disc has, but Region 2 is listed as two discs so I would assume you guys get something included.
CL
CL

Back to top Go down

Post  cecilia Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:25 pm

couldn't agree with you more cl. i've watched it a few times now, and i really enjoy just hearing what each one's memories are of that time. do you have any idea why molly or emilio didn't contribute?
cecilia
cecilia

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down