Judd Nelson Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paying Tribute to John Hughes, Oscar Night

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Paying Tribute to John Hughes, Oscar Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Paying Tribute to John Hughes, Oscar Night

Post  Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:21 am

OMG I know...very tall...Not bad I agree, just wow, I don't recall her being that tall. I thought Judd was 5'10...How tall are those heels she has on! Laughing Razz

Back to top Go down

Paying Tribute to John Hughes, Oscar Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Paying Tribute to John Hughes, Oscar Night

Post  CL Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:31 am

I thought Judd was 5'11? But heels can really add a few inches, I know personally. I actually didn't care for the chain wallet. It was too long.
CL
CL

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:43 am

Its Judd...I never question when Judd does anything..there is always some reason...that is one of the things I admire about him...Maybe he is 5'11... I love you

Back to top Go down

Post  CL Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:52 am

My bad, imdb lists Judd as 5'10, and Molly as 5'8. I was right about the two inch difference though. Imdb also has a gallery up of photos from wireimage.
CL
CL

Back to top Go down

Post  CL Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:20 am

jnia wrote:Yes, I was thinking about Emilo too. I also was thinking about Andrew Mccarthy. I saw one shot of John Candy as well, but I saved it so I can always go back and check again. I read that he kissed her too, how sweet and how LUCKY!! Laughing I love you

Gosh, they just keep talking about Judd...just keeps coming in on twitter, and other numerous sites... bounce Im going to be here all night...and I work early... cheers

I actually disagree about Andrew McCarthy. He's a wonderful person and I have nothing against the guy, but Blane is not that memorable of a character. He was in 1986 due to AM's popularity, but over the years that character has not made a lasting impression on society and culture. Duckie, Ferris, Bender all have. Molly and AMH's trio of characters have. And Mac's performances as a kid wonder in 'Uncle Buck' and 'Home Alone' (which still holds the record for highest grossing comedy) all are. Emilio on the other hand should have been there, not because he played a strong character, but because the cast of "TBC" as a whole has.
CL
CL

Back to top Go down

Post  CL Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:01 am

I really like this one too:
Paying Tribute to John Hughes, Oscar Night - Page 2 97525010
CL
CL

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:45 am

Andrew McCarthy...Okay...I guess I was leaning more towards Kevin from St. Elmo's Fire, a charcter comes to life sometimes through a script as your reading it and sometimes jumps out at you on screen. I related to the charcter of him in St. Elmo's Fire. That is just another Brillant John Hughes factor..he could touch everyone around him on that personal basis. They were your best friend, the kids who bullied you, (like my sister...a prom queen), or a nobody. Good Morning by the way Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  CL Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:58 pm

Yeah it was. Hughes didn't write St Elmos though.
CL
CL

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:23 pm

Yeah....that is what an hour of sleep does to me Sleep ...Opps! I still loved him in that role though, and I meant what I said about Hughes touching each person on a seperate level.

Back to top Go down

Post  CL Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:39 pm

That's ok, you were on here last night until like 3am.

In other Judd related news, "Here and Now" is finally here and available to purchase on itunes:
http://ronaldsbrothers.blogspot.com/2010/03/judd-nelson-stars-in-new-appisode-is-it.html
CL
CL

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:40 pm

Whoa...its available! Nice! Score! cheers Thanks for letting everyone know I love you

Back to top Go down

Post  CL Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:17 pm

Has anyone heard from Cecilia? She's been offline for almost a day?
CL
CL

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:31 pm

OMG I was just thinking about her...Maybe she's hanging out with Judd Razz Well, come back soon Cecilia... I love you

Back to top Go down

Post  slayer79 Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:29 pm

jnia wrote:Internet, google Judd Nelson+Oscars+2010 errr something like that...I mean shocked...come on, what is so shocking....Ugh....

Judd...it was nice seeing you tonight...John Hughes was probably smiling at all of you I love you

Thanks for the link Smile

slayer79

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post  cecilia Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:44 pm

here i am guys...oh yes, i was hanging out with judd all night hitting that elton john party.... Very Happy seriously, my computer (thank you earthlink) was down last night, and of course i can't log into the judd site at work so i feel like i've been lost since the show happened. my street was noisy with people honking all night long and the blvd is still closed. i just looked down the street thinking judd was right down there! of course, nobody at work to talk to who understand the magic of judd. i wanna say thanks for all the cool shots. those solo ones of judd are priceless and you should work for wireimage or getty. you know who to focus on and they came out beautiful. it's so great just to see his face, and i love the hair! I love you i did sneak online to see if he went to any parties and i put in judd nelson oscar party and that's when all those mean-spirited bloggers Evil or Very Mad and articles came out. like calling a cab to go to a homeless shelter or the big gasp when he walked in the room Twisted Evil and how shocked they all were at how he looked. Sad i thought he looked beautiful famous vest and all. Very Happy (of course I erased my history on my work computer) i have to agree that i was shocked seeing molly because i never realized she was that tall either. she did look like an amazon but in a good way. as for judd, he's about 5'8" or 5'9" . a friend was an extra in one of this movies and she's 5'7" and she said he wasn't that much taller than her and she wasn't wearing heels. i loved ally, and i love that her & judd have a special bond. i remember reading that judd had a hard time when they had to do the love scene in "blue city" because he always thought of ally as a sister. i thought they always had a special spark when they were together (kind of like all of us with him). thanks for the info on "here and now" and i'm going to go buy it from i-tunes when i finish here. oh shoot, my computer is acting weird again so i think i'll have to cut this short. it should be interesting to see if any of the entertainment shows catch judd...probably not....love you jnia & cl and of course you too deb. what a fantastic oscar show! i'm so happy to be connected to all of you...we know where it's happening! mwah.... Very Happy
cecilia
cecilia

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:53 pm

I figured you were partying with judd! Razz Way to get caught up and screw earth link...ugh...I love you too, all us Juddians have to stick together.... Well either way...Judd Nelson has left a lot of people buzzing... and Welcome back Cecilia... I love you

Back to top Go down

Post  CL Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:24 pm

Lol, I know. The thing I find the most humorious is that Judd was only fully on screen for around 5 seconds, and people freaked the @#$% out over it. They are judging his appearance from that, which I find stupid. The comments left on the US Weekly article are great though, with about 98% of people going "What's the big deal?".

ETA: Here is an article in defense of Judd:
http://www.coloradodaily.com/entertainment/ci_14636224?source=rss#axzz0hdyEe77y
CL
CL

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:50 pm

Well someone in the press might have a brain.... bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:19 am

Ugh..I just found another one I didn't care for...what is wrong with people, you know anything for a quick story...sheesh...Just forget people have feelings..ugh...makes me sick..

Hugs I love you

Back to top Go down

Post  cecilia Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:11 pm

thank you cl for posting finally a defense of judd article. Very Happy i'm still shocked over people's reaction! where have they been! he looks like he's always looked...adorable. he didn't get this much attention since he had his crazy hair (bring it back) at the MTV awards where he disappeared and never made it on stage. even then there wasn't this mean spirited vibe that people are spewing from the oscars. Twisted Evil i love how eccentric that man is...who want's ordinary... Question not us that's why we love him.... I love you to us he'll always be the number one Like a Star @ heaven
cecilia
cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:02 pm

People are Idiots Cecilia...as if they are so shocked, give me break, I agree where the hell have they been? Why are they judging now? It peeves me off! Evil or Very Mad I agree, he's his own person, its what makes him Judd, and Fuck anyone who has anything bad to say about him. (Sorry about my swearing). We love ya Judd I love you

Back to top Go down

Post  cecilia Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:39 pm

aaaamen...aaamen....aamen...amen...amen! cheers
cecilia
cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2